Vacancy in brief
As a Draughtsman/Work Planner/Buyer at Avenue 44 Yacht Interiors in Etten-Leur, you will work with your colleagues to design luxury furniture for superyachts and luxury interiors. When you walk around the departments, you will come across the furniture you designed yourself!
About the position
As a Draughtsman/Work Designer/Buyer at Avenue 44 Yacht Interiors, you will work with your colleagues to create luxury furniture for our superyachts. You will develop design drawings into detailed production drawings.
These drawings are then used to produce the luxury interior of a luxury yacht. As a Draughtsman/Work Planner/Buyer, you will be part of the project team working on a construction number. In this, you will work closely with the Project Manager of the respective construction number and he/she will guide you during the drawing process. After review and approval, your finished production drawings will be put into production. When you walk around the departments at a later stage, you will see the furniture actually being produced!
In summary, you will be responsible for:
- Preparing production and assembly drawings
- Preparing CNC programs saw optimization and wood states
- Procurement of materials fittings and specials
- Actively participating within the project team
- Perform drawing assignments in coordination with the Project Manager.
- Performing your work within the established hourly budget and schedule
- Actively seek improvements in own work, including based on feedback from production departments and onboarding.
- To continuously improve one's own work, work processes and product quality.
You are professionally strong. You have experience in constructing and drawing production drawings and preparing bills of materials, fittings lists, etc. Knowledge of Top Solid wood and possibly. Autocad and Microsoft Office is a strong plus for being able to perform this role, training can be taken for this if required. You work independently and identify potential bottlenecks within the (project) team. Command of the Dutch language a requirement. In terms of personality, you always strive for high quality and have "always improving" as a high priority.
- You have MBO+/HBO working and thinking level
- You preferably have knowledge of the luxury yacht interior design and/or furniture industry;
- Skilled understanding of engineering and manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of-and experience with MS software packages, Top Solid wood, Autocad
- You have a good command of the Dutch language and can make yourself understood in English.